The #NatureForAll Greenhouse Seeks To Accelerate Innovative And Successful Projects That Connect People To Nature.
In a partnership between #NatureForAll and CoalitionWILD, CURRENT's Crista Valentino conceptualized, designed, and implemented the Greenhouse to be launched at the IUCN World Conservation Congress in September 2016.
What do yoga, litter, and urban parks have in common? In most cases, not much. Read more...
- Website creation
- Volunteer management
- Program creation and growth
- Partnership building
- Marketing and communications
- Public speaking
- Logistics management
· 107 applications from 42 countries in under six weeks.
· Three (3) finalists flown to the IUCN World Conservation Congress to present their work.
· One Grand Prize winner receiving $10,000 USD of support.
· Presentation to over 350 attendees.
· Finalist AcroTerra purchases land in Mexico to further their project and expand their reach because of connections made through the Greenhouse.
· Finalist Litterati becomes a TED Fellow after the Greenhouse. Watch his TED video here.